We’re the first to admit it’s often hard to motivate ourselves to go to the gym. We’re pretty sure most people can relate the feeling of wanting to spend an extra hour on the couch, or go for 2 cookies instead of one. It’s been a long week, right?
But if you’re looking to make serious lifestyle changes and seeking the inspiration to do so, instagram could very well be your saving grace. Many of our favorite trainers have amassed fan followings via their easy to follow meal plans and inspiring photos, of course all chronicled on social media. So scroll on to find out where we get our motivation from, instagram style!
1) Kayla Itsines – Perhaps the most famous of the bunch, Kayla’s #BBG (Bikini Body Guide) is shaping the bodies of women everywhere.
2) Calla In Motion – Formerly fashion blog Saucy Glossie, we’ve loved watching Lindsey’s journey from a style guru to fitness maven.
Skip and ride. The combo workout I swear by on #callainmotion today. @adidaswomen #aSMC @mmimages #bike #fitlife A photo posted by Lindsey Calla (@lindseycalla) on
3) Hannah Bronfman – Equal parts beauty entrepreneur and fitness motivator, there’s pretty much nothing about Hannah’s life we don’t envy.
A photo posted by Hannah Bronfman (@hannahbronfman) on
4) Tone It Up – Karena and Katrina have new recipes, tips, tricks and gorgeous shots every day.
This team’s #BuiltforPlay check ins have been so fun & inspiring! ????????Because of your hard work & dedication, we collaborated with @OldNavyto gift 5 of you with $50 towards their new line of fitness apparel! Tap photo for this week’s winners! @karenakatrina #TIUteam #ToneItUp
A photo posted by Tone It Up TIU (@toneitup) on
5) Autumn Calabrese – This brunette beauty is one of the strongest ladies in the business, and we can’t get enough of her easy, unintimidating meal pics.
One thing I love about myself? Hmm… I would have to say one thing I love about myself is even when I’m feeling a little off balance, I don’t give up! #BoostUpContest Have you guys entered Shakeology’s Boost Up Contest? All you have to do is snap a shake selfie, or a picture of you with your shake and share one thing you love about yourself & use #BoostUpContest. You can win one of @Shakeology’s new Boost products and a grand prize winner will be picked to win a Blendtec Blender, a 30 day supply of shakeology and $1,000.