Just when we thought bloggers were taking over the world, the industry made way for a wave of YouTube stars, with followings so huge they’ve reached celebrity status. While the YouTube demographic skews slightly younger, these “kids” are a media force to be reckoned with.
Skeptics may not see the appeal of the recent emergence of YouTuber stardom, but those who have followed these digital creators know that they’ve got the chops to produce, direct, and star in their own content.
Of course, these influencers aren’t just masters of production, but have got some serious fashion and beauty know-how to boot. We’ve scoured the depths of YouTube to bring you the five most innovative, informative, and of course, stylish vloggers that you should be following now.
1) Bethany Mota– With a whopping 8 million subscribers, Mota has got the style eye to back up her massive fan following, not to mention a collection at retailer American Eagle.
2) Jenn Imm– We can’t get enough of this savvy girl’s fashion tips!
3) Clare Marshall– For the edgier set, Clare’s videos are infused with “cool girl” wisdom.
4) Zoella– This British star has taken the Youtube beauty space by storm. Her fans never tire of her makeup tutorials and adorable moments with fellow Youtuber boyfriend, Alfie.
5) Ingrid Nilsen– The ever-adorable Ingrid is an expert in fashion, beauty, and food, and is also a Covergirl Glambassador.