Stacking necklaces is a hot trend that can be spotted on street style mavens and Hollywood A-listers alike. While women have traditionally only worn one necklace at a time, this growing trend has fashionistas layering up on their favorite baubles. As effortless as this trend may seem, there is actually an art to stacking necklaces. Here are some tips to successfully achieve the look.
- Stick to delicate, simple pieces. When layering chunky necklaces you run the risk of looking sloppy.
- Try and find thin chains with interesting details.
- Mix different styles- one may have a charm and the other just a chain.
- Experiment with different chain lengths.
- Keep in mind the neckline of your top.
- Don’t be afraid to mix metals.
Here are some suggestions to help get you started.