If girly girl isn’t your thing, you may think the world of blogging is lost on you. Well, we hate to prove you wrong, but some of our favourite style bloggers are actually the total opposite of uber feminine, in the best way ever. The effortless, cool-girl aesthetic is one that many strive to execute, and taking cues from the tomgirl ladies below can set you up for success.
1) Tomboy KC – Actress Katie Cassidy is a Jill of all trades. Her metropolitan style is fuss-free and laid back.
2) StopItRightNow – Jayme Min plays with structure and scale with a focus on unexpected details, and the result is fashion that is almost art.
Saturdays are for I’m not a regular dad I’m a chill dad hangs ???? #nordstrom A photo posted by STOP IT RIGHT NOW (@stopitrightnow) on
3) Always Judging – Ultimate street styler Courtney Trop knows a thing or two about taking your basics up a notch.
4) Fashion Toast – Some call Rumi Neely the world’s first mega blogger. Others just call her the guru of all things effortless.
A photo posted by Rumi Neely (@rumineely) on
5) Man Repeller – Though she’s not afraid of volume or drama, Leandra Medine made a name for herself by advocating for fashion statements that men hate. Power to her!