5 Ladylike Bloggers To Inspire A Summer of Elegance
If your feeds are full of cutoffs and flannels, but your style is more flounce and frills, you’re in luck. Today we’re spotlighting our favourite bloggers whose signature looks fall towards the girly end of the style spectrum. Read on!
1) Atlantic Pacific – Blair Eadie is the best friend we’ve always wanted. There’s not a midi skirt gone unworn, nor a topknot left unperfected.
2) Margo & Me – LA darling Jenny Bernheim gives us closet envy on the daily. Her expertly curated outfits are comprised of volume, prints and colour, like any true girly-girl’s should be.
3) Carly Cristman – Carly’s blog and YouTube channel cover beauty, lifestyle, fashion and home décor tips, with an ultra-feminine twist on each.
4) Something Navy – One of the originals to enter the blogosphere, Arielle’s streamlined style consists of easy dresses, sky-high heels and sleek separates.
5) Gal Meets Glam – Crisp tailoring and sweet pastels are the name of the game for Julia Engel. We’re not mad at her completely fresh-faced, natural beauty either.