5 Healthy Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes
Thanksgiving has become synonymous with overindulging. Although it’s no day to start a diet, why not add these simple, lighter dishes into the mix. Here is a list of 5 healthy recipes we’ve found around the web.
1. Sweet Potato-Pecan Casserole – Satisfy your sweet tooth with this satisfying Holiday dish
2. Green Bean Casserole with Crispy Shallots – Make this quintessential Thanksgiving dish using low-fat milk instead
3. Gluten-Free Stuffing – Use gluten free bread to make old-fashioned stuffing
4. Turkey Roulade – For a smaller dinner party, try a turkey roulade instead of a whole turkey
5. Apple Crisp – Delicious and decadent yet still (somewhat) healthy